Utilizing a combination of higher level problem solving, and my backgrounds in Animation and Graphic Design has resulted in my becoming a visionary, and quality driven video game artist, with a proven record of delivering exceptional game assets in an efficient and timely manner. Strong communication and organization skills are recognized by my peers showing me to be a motivator who exudes the confidence and intelligence to be a strong team member.
Wise Web Engineering Dover, New Jersey
Utilizing video game mechanics to aid in training of US Army soldiers. June 2011 – Present
Vicarious Visions, subsidiary of Activision Albany, New York
3D Environment, Character, and Lighting Artist May 2008 – May 2011
- Guitar Hero for the iPhone
- Adhered to the strict limitations of the platform, and created several venues, as well as related graphic and UI assets.
- Transformers: War for Cybertron for the Nintendo DS
- Worked closely with level designers to create engaging platform environments, and their associated textures, animations, lighting, and assets.
- Band Hero for the Nintendo Wii
- Remodeled high res characters for cross platform compatibility, and reconstructed associated rigs, UV’s, and textures.
- Band Hero for the Nintendo DS
- Worked within in a tight-knit team to model and texture numerous unique characters, and character construction pieces. Also, concepted several themed venues, and went on to model, texture, light, and animate many of these venues.
- Guitar Hero On Tour: Modern Hits for the Nintendo DS
- Worked closely with the Art Lead to design, concept, and create a number of venues from varying levels in the game.
- Guitar Hero On Tour: Decades for the Nintendo DS
- Created numerous game assets, as well as modeled, textured, lit, and animated the prime venue.
- Unannounced Music/Rhythm Game for the DS
- Worked as a Sub-Lead to design and concept numerous themed venues. Similarly helped train fellow artists in the construction of venues and their assets.
- Unannounced Music/Rhythm Game for the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii
- Designed and created animated light shows for several venues, and using in-house tools, lit associated environments according to various situations and times of day.
Kensington Falls Animation Studio Pittsburgh, Pennsylvenia
2D Clean-up artist and inker March – April 2006
The Art Institute of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh, Pennsylvenia
Tutor for Photoshop and 3D Studio Max October 2004 – March 2008